Thursday 10 February 2011

Just landed in Stockholm and its time to look back and it's with mix feeling. One fantastic thing with this trip is that I have meet really great Airshow performers from all over the world and to be able to share experience, get feedback and new ideas. The military personel on the airbase always take care of us.
Well It feels good to get my 2 container and 3 aircraft back to Sweden and I hope to be able to make same displays in Scandinavia & Europe, we have not done that for 2 seasons now ;)...what happen next? well don't know exactly but of course more Air show adventure will follow with me and the Scandinavian Airshow team. :) thanks for follow me and over & out for this time.

1 comment:

  1. Välkommen hem igen Jakob!
    Får vi se dig i luften på RollOut iår?
    ;-)
    /Tommy

    ReplyDelete